Wow those are some gorgeous pictures. I'm trying to guess what frontend your using ... it looks like a custom Excel spreadsheet with RTD plugins for real time data?
Also, how come you prefer looking at the data rather than a visual representation of the curve moves?
BTW -- love your posts, keep up the great work! -jl
It's actually just the default 'classic' setting for Interactive Broker's Trader Workstation. I've been very impressed w/ the system's flexibility and reach.
While I do reference the visual curve occasionally, I prefer the live numbers because the visual rep is just the last trade, which can be stale and potentially misleading. Note the trade times, the last trade, and the live bid/ask. Liquidity risk rests on the axiom that the live bid/ask is the only thing that matters.
2 comments:
Wow those are some gorgeous pictures. I'm trying to guess what frontend your using ... it looks like a custom Excel spreadsheet with RTD plugins for real time data?
Also, how come you prefer looking at the data rather than a visual representation of the curve moves?
BTW -- love your posts, keep up the great work! -jl
Thank you for reading.
It's actually just the default 'classic' setting for Interactive Broker's Trader Workstation. I've been very impressed w/ the system's flexibility and reach.
While I do reference the visual curve occasionally, I prefer the live numbers because the visual rep is just the last trade, which can be stale and potentially misleading. Note the trade times, the last trade, and the live bid/ask. Liquidity risk rests on the axiom that the live bid/ask is the only thing that matters.
Very much appreciated.
Post a Comment