I have not updated this, or discussed investing, in several weeks. I've largely been sitting on the sidelines waiting for an emotional market to subside. In the mean time, I may be posting a few book reviews for Enhancing Trader Performance and A Demon of Our Own Design - both excellent reads thus far.
ETP is written by Dr. Brett Steenbarger, Ph.D. who runs the very popular TraderFeed blog - not about investment picks, but about investment psychology, arguably more valuable than any special recommendations.
Demon is written by Dr. Rick Bookstaber, Ph.D. who runs his own blog as well. I just found his this morning, so I haven't had a chance to peruse his thoughts, but judging from his book, I'm sure it contains a fair amount of wisdom and insight.
Current aside projects: oil well litigation; divesting ten 20-acre tracts of mineral rights in Washington; redesigning Stock-Tech.com; establishing an automotive parts company;
No comments:
Post a Comment