Monday, October 15, 2007

My current Portfolio

In my equities portfolio, separate from my options holdings, as of this writing I own the following. Since reorganizing on 1 Sept 07, I have seen a 12.8% return with zero leverage.

Given the price of commodities, many of the holdings and their respective returns will be self-explanatory with about 30 seconds of research. Aside from the obvious, I believe, given the turbulence of the market and the uncertainty of the next few quarters, we will see a FtQ that will benefit international large-caps (ie MSFT and GE).

GE - General Electric
MSFT - Microsoft
NE -Noble Corp.
NOV - National Oil Well
OII - Oceaneering International
PCU - Southern Copper Corp.
RIG - Transocean Inc.
STO - Statoil ASA

Stocks that I am watching, and waiting, for the right time to enter are:

DO - Diamond Offshore Drilling
JEC - Jacobs Engineering Group
RDS.A - Royal Dutch Shell Cl A.
NUE - Nucor Corp.
ISRG - Intuitive Surgical
HSC - Harsco Corp.

No comments: